This article contains instructions on how to set up ReWire on Nuendo. Please note that as of Nuendo and Cubase v12, SeREwire is no longer supported.
- In Nuendo, create an external midi track by going to Project > Add Track > MIDI.
- Go to Studio > ReWire and select "SE Rewire" from the list:
- The corresponding ReWire panel appears. This consists of a number of rows, one for each available ReWire channel.
- Click the power button(s) to the left to activate/deactivate channels.The buttons light up to indicate activated channels.
Optional: Double-click the labels in the right column, and type in another name.These labels are used in your project to identify the ReWire channels.
- You can now select Send or Receive in Source-Connect.