Onboarding with Source-Live Pro LL
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
Here's your quick start guide to getting started with Source-Live Pro LL so you can send high quality video in sync with your audio direct from your DAW, for approval and monitoring.
If you already have a Source Elements account, continue to STEP 2.
Get your license of Source-Live:
- Mac and Windows trial: https://source-elements.com/free-trials/
- MacOS subscription: https://store.source-elements.com/subscription-options/source-live-subscriptions/source-live-pro-low-latency
Step forward 3
Download Source-Live Pro: https://dashboard.source-elements.com/account/downloads
Install the software and open the Source-Live Pro application using your Source Elements account. Route the audio you want using Source-Nexus. You can also choose what portion of the screen you want to stream using Crop in the video panel.
Once you are streaming, your listeners go to your gateway at https://live.source-elements.com/.
If you get stuck, first please to ask for help by emailing us at email@example.com.
If needed, you can also book a support session with one of our expert support team members to test or cover the above steps: https://www.source-elements.com/book
Our support service walks you through topics such as networking, audio setup, routing, firewalls, how to use Source-Connect, ISDN bridging and many more — just ask!