Unexpected issue with activating the license
This article contains troubleshooting information
There is an unexpected issue with activating the license. Please contact sales for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Products | All Versions | All Operating Systems
When attempting to activate an Source Elements license to an iLok account, users are getting the following error message:
The iLok account has not yet been verified.
In order to fix this error message:
- Access the email under which you registered your iLok account.
- Search for an email with subject "iLok.com Account Activation".
- Click on the link.
- Verify your account on iLok.com
- Access the Store again.
- Click the "Activate license" button.
- Try activating the license again.