Source-Connect Standard 3.8 - Error writing to file
This article contains troubleshooting information
Source-Connect StandardError writing to file C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceElements\Source-Connect Standard\seaudio.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory.
Source-Connect | 3.8 | Windows
When opening Source-Connect Standard, users get an error message saying there's been an error when writing to a file path.
You do not have administrative access over the folder.
Try one of the following:
- Make sure you have extracted the installer. If you installed without extracting, uninstall Source-Connect, extract the installer, then re-install.
- If you had already extracted the installer before installing:
- Run Source-Connect from the x86 folder.
- Run the program as an administrator.
- Locate the Source-Connect installer in the folder you're seeing in the error message, then pin it to the taskbar.
If the problem persists, please contact our support team.