How to get any of the Source Elements plugins to show up in Logic Pro X
This article contains information about Adobe Audition and all of the Source Elements plugins (Source-Connect Link, Source-Nexus I/O, Source-Nexus Review).
My Source Elements plugins do not show up in the Logic Pro VST plugin list
Logic | Pro and Pro X | Mac OSX
Users trying to find any Source Elements plugins in Logic Pro or Pro X cannot find them.
The plugin has been blacklisted and needs to be reset.
In order to fix the problem:
- In the menu, go to Logic Pro > Settings > Plug-in Manager.
- Search for the “Source-Connect Link" plugin on the list.
- Make sure the box for “Use” is checked.
- Click “Reset & Rescan Selection”.
- After the rescan is completed, click “Done”.
If that does not work, try the following:
- Restart Logic.
- Reboot the computer.
- Delete the plugin cache file at ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache/com.apple.audiounits.cache
- Make sure the license for your Source Elements plugin is activated. Try re-installing the plugin
- Update/reinstall iLok License Manager.
Also, check if the Software Monitoring option is enabled in Logic Pro X settings under Preferences > Audio > General.
As a last note, make sure the ReWire behavior menu is set to Playback mode in the Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio menu if you are working with Source-Connect Link.