What’s Source-Connect Link?
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
Source-Connect Link provides a direct, internal connection via AAX, Audio Units and VST plugins to and from the Source-Connect application directly to your supported DAW of choice , such as Pro Tools, Logic or Nuendo.
Source-Link is a quick, easy way to use Source-Connect, Remote Transport Sync, and the Q Manager with your DAW when you don’t have the external equipment and/or a big enough audio interface to use Source-Connect with its own audio device.
This affords you to use the full features and stability of the Standalone application while taking advantage of the flexibility and recording/mixing features of your DAW without needing additional cables or audio interfaces.
Note: the Source-Connect Link plug-in is for two channels max. Source-Nexus is required for more than two channels.