Ultra-QuickStart Guide for Source-Connect 3.9 Pro
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
This section is provided for the most common case uses.
- Launch Source-Connect Pro and connect using 44.1khz or 48khz, with bitrate of 64kbps mono or higher.
- The Q manager will login automatically. Check that your FTP service is active. If you get an FTP error see the FTP error section of this manual or contact Support.
- Set your audio files folder / session folder in the Q Manager Setup panel. This is the folder where you will record your actual files to.
- Make sure you have Restore and Replace checked in the Source-Connect settings panel.
- Connect with Source-Connect to your connection partner and check that you have a Q icon on the Receive status, next to the blinking Receive light.
- Record a test file – it should show up immediately in your Q Requests. If it says Restored, select and choose Replace Now from options menu.
If it progresses and comes back saying Replaced, you’re good to go!