Source-Connect 3.9 Standard - Audio Input and Output
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
Table of Contents
This article is part of the Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
Source-Connect Standard 3.9 has its own audio i/o selection. Simply select the device to use for input and output in the Audio Options dropdown menu.
You can also choose to send audio directly to supported AAX, VST and AudioUnit hosts with Source-Connect Link. See this section for more information.
Contact our support team for assistance if required.
The About Box provides information on which version of Source-Connect you have installed. To view the About box, go to the Apple menu bar, click on Source-Connect and then "About Source-Connect".