Source-Connect 3.9 Pro - Audio Input and Output
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
Source-Connect Pro/Pro X 3.9 have their own audio i/o selection. Simply select the device to use for input and output in the Audio Options dropdown menu.
To record in a host such as Pro Tools or Logic, you will need to route the signal to and from Source-Connect to your DAW. For best practices, we suggest using the optical port on your hardware, or you can use Source-Connect Link. See these articles for more information.
Source-Connect also supports Source-Nexus for low-latency multi-channel links. See these articles for example workflows of how to use Source-Nexus with your DAW.
See the documentation for your DAW on the main Source-Connect Pro support page, or contact our support team for assistance.