Setting session parameters - Recommended defaults
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
Setting the bitrate at 96kbps, resilience of 1 and a receiver buffer of 200ms is the ideal setting for most voice situations as it requires the least resources, consumes less bandwidth and provides excellent audio quality. Lower bitrates provide easier transmission in less-than-ideal network situations.
We recommend understanding your network resources as much as possible, as this allows you to achieve optimal results.