Setting session parameters - Port
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
Source-Connect requires a set of UDP ports to be available to establish a connection. This should be a number between 1024 - 65534. For proper operation, 2 successive UDP ports should be opened in your firewall and/or mapped in your router (where the first port is the number you specify in the Port field in the Settings panel).
For example, if you wish to use port 6000, ports 6000 and 6001 should be opened and mapped to your computer’s internal IP address.
Verify the port status with the Port Test button. It should return ‘successful’. Please see the online Network Guide for more information on the Port Test.