Quick-Start: Using Link in Source-Connect Pro 3.9
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
A video introduction is available here.
- Instantiate “Source-Connect Link” into your DAW on an Aux track.
In Pro Tools, for example, this plugin is under the ‘Other’ menu, or listed under ‘Source Elements’. Follow the user guide of your DAW to learn how to insert plug-ins, or see our available guides here.
- Note the plugin ID that shows up in the plugin window.
- Select this ID in the Source-Connect Settings->Audio I/O menu.
To determine where in your Audio I/O you choose to use the Link plug-in see the next article.