Q Menubar options for Source-Connect 3.9 Pro
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
Table of Contents
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
The Q Manager has several functions available to you via the Menubar and also provides a quick glance at what processes are active.
Set session folder
Use this option to quickly change your Audio Files folder between sessions. After you select the folder the Setup panel will show and you’ll need to click on Apply to save the new folder setting.
This shows all files available for restore and replace and the total overall percentage processed.
Start Replace process
This option is only available to you via this menu: it will start the replace process for all available files in your Q Requests menu. Note this may take some time if you have a large number of files. Individual or all processes can be cancelled as needed via the Q Requests option menu.
Show Activity / Settings panel
Open the Activity or Settings panel.