Q Manager Menu options
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
The Q Manager menu offers a ‘Clean up’ process. Over time your sessions, while being removed from view, may cause your Q Manager database to become very large. Cleaning up your database is recommended once in awhile, you will be warned if your disk usage is less than 20% on the Q Manager by a red bold text notification.
Simply choose ‘Clean up’ from your Q Manager menu and any sessions no longer in view in your Activity panel will be permanently removed.