Pro Tools HD and RTAS
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
Older Pro Tools HD with simple RTAS and no AAX support do not support the use of the Source-Connect Link plug-in for reliable performance. Pro Tools HD users should use the proper external digital I/O setup with Source-Connect Pro. While the Source-Connect Link RTAS plug-in will work in Pro Tools HD, because of various issues with the RTAS engine in Pro Tools HD, certain intermittent performance situations can arise.
Read more about this issue here.