Launch and configure the Q Manager for recording
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
Table of Contents
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
When you launch Source-Connect, the Q Manager will also launch. By default, the Q Manager will login with the Source-Connect username and password that is entered in Source-Connect. If you logout and login to Source-Connect with another account, the Q Manager will also be logged in to that new account.
Setting your Session Record directory
Generally, the only step you will need to take is to set your Session folder directory. This is the actual folder where you record your audio files, e.g. the ‘Audio Files’ folder in Pro Tools and Logic.