Configuring your Profile
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
Your Contacts list and Profile is managed on the Source-Elements website under your Account, which you can access by pressing the ‘Go to online account’ in the Login panel, or logging in to your account directly online.
You can choose what information to display (or not to display). Your basic profile information is available to your Contacts via the Source-Connect software and, depending on the level of privacy you choose, may be viewable to all other users of Source-Connect.