Activity: Q Uploads Information panel
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
Similar information about each session transfer process is available by highlighting a line in the Q Uploads panel and viewing the info panel underneath the session list.
The information available is:
- Name: Name of the file.
- Date: Date when the upload was created.
- Time: Time that the file was uploaded.
- Duration: Duration of the file.
- Session ID: The session ID used for file management.