Activity: Q Requests Information panel
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
Information about each session, file and transfer process is available by highlighting a line in the Q Requests panel and viewing the info panel underneath the session list.
The information available is:
- Name: Name of the file.
- State: Current status of the file.
- Restored: How many packets (or ‘drops’) were detected and recovered by the restore process.
- Replaced: How many replace ‘pieces’ are to be transferred and processed.
- Session ID: The session ID used for file management.
- Error: For successful processes the error number is blank. If an error occurred the number will indicate the nature of the error. See Troubleshooting and Error reporting for more information on finding out what the possible errors are and how to resolve them.
- Duration: Duration of the file.
- Created: Date that the file was recorded.
- Time: Time that the file was recorded Restore: Whether the restore process is available to you.
- Replace: Whether the replace process is available to you.