Activating your License with iLok
Please double-check the spelling, try a more generic search term, or try other search terms.
- Tips & Tricks
- Source Elements
- Source-Connect Now
- Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Connect Pro and Pro X 3.9 User Guide
- Source-Live Pro LL User Guide
- Source-Connect Now User Guide
- Source-LTC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Nexus 1.3 User Guide
- Source-RTL 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Talkback 1.3 User Guide
- Source-VC 1.0 User Guide
- Source-Zip Pro Video User Guide
- Source-Zip 2.0 User Guide
This article is part of the Source-Connect Standard 3.9 User Guide
If there is no iLok activated to your computer (or iLok dongle) the first time you launch Source-Connect Standard, the application will display “Activation is required”.
Click Activate and Source-Connect will prompt you to enter your iLok username and password.
Source-Connect will check your iLok account for a license, and, if one is found, you will be prompted to activate the license to your computer (or iLok dongle).
Once your license has been activated to your device you will see a Successful Activation notification.
Once the license is activated Source-Connect will ask you for your Source Elements username and password.